Our mission at Fish Window Cleaning NWF, is to provide year-round growth-focused employment while keeping Northwest Florida beautiful, delivering excellent service, and being positive community stewards.
We believe in
Fairness, Kindness and Respect
Choosing a Positive Attitude
Doing the Right Thing
Creating Wow Moments
Our goal is to build a team focused on achieving quality results together that celebrates our successes and offers a hand when a day might be tough - a team everyone can count on.
As a Sales Associate, you can expect --
Two weeks of paid training on best practices to provide professional window cleaning estimates to prospects, close deals and achieving goals. You’ll gain hands-on experience that will help you for years to come with the guidance of a mentor and other members of our team. The skills and experience gained from this position will set you worlds apart from the applicants in the sales industry.
Sales Associate Duties and Responsibilities
• Territory will include: Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Miramar Beach, Niceville and Santa Rosa Beach
• Learn the ins and outs of cold call selling - estimate writing
• Mastering the follow-up process to close the deals - follow-up calls
• Set and achieve goals - weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
• Learn and apply sales techniques across
• Maintain sales records
• Understand all aspects of running a small business
• Strong self-motivation
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Moderate computer skills
• Weekly pay
• Paid for the number of leads written PLUS commission on closed opportunities
• Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
• Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
• Collaborate with experienced sales professionals and leadership across the team
• Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
Compensation: $42,000/ year when hitting minimum weekly goals
Fish Window Cleaning has grown to be the world's largest window cleaning company with more than 250 franchise territories in 43 states, yet we still maintain the traditional values we were founded on. We will always treat every customer as though they are our only customer.
Since its inception over three decades ago, Fish Window Cleaning has been dedicated to being a considerate and respectable neighbor in the communities where we work and live. FISH partners with nonprofit organizations on an ongoing basis to support causes across the United States. Through volunteering, leadership, and charitable giving, FISH lives its mission to be the best and most respected window cleaning company in the world.
We are looking for courteous, self- motivated and friendly individuals that pay attention to detail. We clean glass at commercial and residential locations; including retail locations, office buildings, and malls from 1 to 3 stories. Some ladder work, travel between jobs, and minimal paperwork are required. You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Thank you for your interest in Fish Window Cleaning ®. Fish Window Cleaning is a franchise. All Fish Window Cleaning locations are independently owned and operated. By clicking the apply button you understand that you are not applying to Fish Window Cleaning but rather an independent company that does business as Fish Window Cleaning.