As concerns continue to grow over COVID-19, we continue to monitor the situation alongside Okaloosa County officials and our partners at the Florida Department of Health.
The situation in Okaloosa County is ever evolving and changes daily. Therefore we will attempt to provide links to information sources that are continuously updating their information based on information provided by County, State and Federal sources. Please contact us directly if you have any questions that cannot be answered by one of these sources and we will attempt to assist in any way that we are able 850-244-8191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Okaloosa County for regional updates
- City of Fort Walton Beach for local Updates
- Destin Fort Walton Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau for Facts & Questions for Travelers and Local Residents
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Florida Department of Health and refer to their COVID-19 Toolkit
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 call center: 1.866.779.6121
- Practice these healthy habits and follow CDC best practices
- Relief for businesses providing employees with paid leave www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- Florida Chamber Safety Council Playbook for returning to work safely.