As concerns continue to grow over COVID-19, we continue to monitor the situation alongside Okaloosa County officials and our partners at the Florida Department of Health.
The situation in Okaloosa County is ever evolving and changes daily. Therefore we will attempt to provide links to information sources that are continuously updating their information based on information provided by County, State and Federal sources. Please contact us directly if you have any questions that cannot be answered by one of these sources and we will attempt to assist in any way that we are able 850-244-8191 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Okaloosa County for local updates
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Florida Department of Health and refer to their COVID-19 Toolkit
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 call center: 1.866.779.6121
- Practice these healthy habits and follow CDC best practices
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Relief for businesses providing employees with paid leave www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Florida Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Resource Center
- Gulf Power SBDC Grant for Small Businesses
Join Nathan Boyles, Okalooosa County Commisioner, District 3 along with Tony Hughes of Hughes Consulting and Stephen Perkins, CPA of Warren Averett as they provide a detailed look at how businesses can navigate the decision making process and application for the various forms of Disaster Assistance Loans and Grants.
Paycheck Protection Plan
Economic Injury Disaster Loan
Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan
Ted Corcoran is joined by Tony Hughes of Hughes Consulting to provide a summary of several of the financial assistance programs available for businesses as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. To hear information about a specific program you can forward to the makers provided below:
Florida Small Business Bridge Loan: 2:45
Federal Paycheck Protection Program: 7:45
Federal Economic Injury Disaster Loan: 16:40