Start your New Year out with a splash, and dive into the chilly fun of Penguin Plunge 'n Paddle, where you can brave the waters and ride the waves to support Healing Paws For Warriors. Provided by Juana's Pagodas & Sailors' Grill
January 1, 2024
- Food, Beer, Raffles, Live music by Stevie Hall
- Paddleboard Adventure Coarse: 12:30pm
- Plunge: 1:30pm
- Raffle Drawing and Awards: 2-4pm
Provide your business with the chance to be acknowledged in its support of a local veteran-based nonprofit at an event with an estimated attendance of more than 500 individuals on New Year's Day.
Consider being an event "Sponsor" or providing a "Donation in Kind" to raffle for the 2024 Penguin Plunge. The proceeds of the event will aid in our program's mission to Save a Veteran, Rescue a dog. Bringing awareness to veteran suicide, reducing the numbers one service dog at a time.
Your donation and your company name will be marketed at the event held at Juana's Pagodas and Sailor's Grill on 1 Jan 24 by either being a sponsor or providing a donation in kind.
Glacial ($5K) Artic ($750), Polar ($500), Chilly ($300), Frosty ($150)
* Sponsorship commitment must be received by 5 Dec 23. See attached.
Donation in Kind:
- Dropp off at Juana's Pagodas
- Provide a time/location a volunteer can pick up the item
- Mail item if it can arrive by 28 Dec 23