Join us for this Entertaining and Educational Luncheon - with speaker Dr. Paul G. Schempp, from The University of Georgia
What Business Leaders Can Learn from Great Coaches
to Build and Lead Winning Teams
Great teams consistently beat the competition, and they have one thing in common – great coaches. To understand the differentiators between the good and the great, Dr. Paul Schempp has studied elite coaches such as Bobby Bowden, Dean Smith, Dick Vermeil, Mike Budenholzer and other highly professional, collegiate and Olympic coaches . Now, he reveals their secrets -- lessons that any business leader can apply to beat the consistently outperform their competition.
In this dynamic and entertaining keynote, you’ll learn specific skills and strategies to build -- and lead -- winning teams, including:
- Creating a Culture of Success.
- Seeing and seizing opportunities.
- Communication that gets results.
- The 60% Rule for planning and preparation.
- How to make great decisions under pressure.
- The 3 Questions that guarantee continual improvement.