The Women in Science Conference is a celebration of women in all STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) professions.
Hosted by the Emerald Coast Science Center, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, and Twin Cities Hospital, the evening will consist of inspirational presentations from professional women in STEM careers followed by a panel discussion where the audience can engage with speakers and ask questions.
Proceeds benefit the Girls Empowered with Math and Science (GEMS) program held by the Emerald Coast Science Center. All ages are welcome, especially middle school and high school students looking to discover careers in STEM. Guests will have a chance to mingle with the speakers and other guest professionals. Light refreshments provided.
- Caroline Stewart, Chief Nursing Officer, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Katrina Benzrihem, R&D Chemist, Plasmine Technology
- Jerri Coomes, Service Advisor, Emerald Coast Harley Davidson
- Jennifer Galloway, Director of Sensor and Electronic Solutions, BAE Systems
- Samara Potter, Electrical Engineering Student, UWF
- Camryn Kruger, Atmospheric Sciences Student, University of Vermont