Members Helping Members Website Workalong
Join us for hands-on Q&A help where we conquer your website worries. This free session is not a class, it's a work session 🙂 where Chamber members will be available to help you one-on-one.
During the Website Workalong, you can:
- ask questions and receive personalized assistance with your website
- get the benefit of others' professional website/WordPress experience
- throw around ideas and get helpful and kind feedback from others
- hang out with some fun, friendly, nerdy people
What to bring:
- Your internet-capable laptop and power cord
- FTP login or website/WordPress admin login (verify you can login before the work session, please)
- Your question, WordPress problem or website headache
Space is limited and registration is required. Questions are addressed in registration order; sign up early to ensure your question is addressed. Register today!
Past attendees said:
"I liked having the opportunity to bring my computer and do the steps myself"
"I learned a lot and they were very helpful"
"They were SO friendly! And funny!"
"Very nice and professional"
This Members helping Members event is hosted by the FWBCofC, Lisa/CWS, Holly/MAG.