SURVICE Engineering Company
- Computer Network Engineering & Security
- Computer Software Developers
- Defense & Military Contractors
- Research & Development
Founded in 1981, SURVICE is a nationally recognized leader in system protection, enhancement, and enabling technologies. Today, with over 350 employees and numerous locations across the country, the SURVICE Engineering Company continues to provide these unparalleled services, particularly in combat system protection, enhancement, and enabling technologies. In addition, we have continued to grow to match the needs of our customers, expanding and enhancing our capabilities to support the DoD community, as well as homeland security, advanced technologies, environmental, and commercial markets. But we have also worked hard to retain the original vision upon which SURVICE was founded—to provide the Warfighter with the safest, most survivable, and most effective equipment possible.
The Gulf Coast Operation was established to support the Eglin Air Force Base and surrounding military communities. Over the last 16 years, it has evolved to support the U.S. Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Operations Division, Munitions Division, and Air Dominance Division; the 750th Test Wing, U.S. Air Force SEEK Eagle Office; and the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate Ordnance Division and Lethality, Vulnerability, and Survivability Division by providing modeling and simulation, safe separation and air worthiness, target vehicle scanning, advisory and assistance services, and test-and-evaluation survivability support to both industry and U.S. Department of Defense customers. While initial expertise in the office was almost purely ballistic vulnerability analyses, the Gulf Coast Operation has expanded its capabilities over the years to include research and development, wargaming, and software development to U.S. Department of Defense organizations.
- Works with the Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Joint Services, and industry from 10 primary locations across the US
- Supports AFRL and AFLCMC from local operations in Dayton, OH, Fort Walton Beach, FL, and Albuquerque, NM
- Engineering Through Campaign-Level MS&A; DevSecOps Agile Software Development; Digital Transformation and Digital Twins
- Survivability and Lethality MS&A and T&E; Advanced Threat Characterization; Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning;
- Analytical Wargaming; Operators of the Core DoD Information Analysis Centers; Co-developer of TRV-150
Whom to Contact
- Michael WalkerSenior Business Development Associate - Air Force